Monday, August 03, 2009

Nai..nai...ek minute!!!! (Farewell Gundya)

"Me kon ahe na....tula....atta nahi sangnar...me kay koni bhai nahi ahe...pan me kon ahe na....tula ....", I will always remember this exchange which took place when me and you (Gundya) were having anda bhurji at the Shivajinagar Bus Stand. It was not Shabbir but Jai Maharashtra at which we were standing and the exchange was between, a drunkard and the helper who worked at the bhurji gada!!!




Like this one there are some many things to talk about, so many kisse to discuss. As you fly, I want to say THANK YOU for everything. I never thanked you enough because you I never felt the need off. You were always there, read to help, always there available, ready to be taken for granted!!! But now as you move on and more importantly move away I am compelled to make a mention of a lot of thank yous!!!!




Thank You Gundya for


The anda bhurji at Shabbir, followed by falooda!!!

Making me a part of ur close college group and including me in the late nite Roopali coffee session


Always been available whenever I needed to know any route in Pune

And for always knowng all the routes


For trying and making me remember the routes (The ride to the courier service will be memorable)


For always been eager to make it to Aana for tea and bidi


For the booze we had at Sudama when the engg exams were going on


For unfailing repeating the story of how you and Pankaj started talking again ;)


For the cry or the song "Nachu kiti...nachu kiti..kambar lachakli" and "Mai...Mai......"


For threatening me with "BRAKE NAI DABNAR....bh******od" and then actually doing it, till I gave way


For accompanying me to ABC to get the UPSC prep books..(nothing came out of it as of now)


For accompanying me to movies and not paying the bill and then proving how ethically I was to
show you the movie anyways (eg: CHAK DE INDIA)


For being a CHELSEA supporter and more over a MAN UTD hater


For asking directions whenever it came to English (that made me feel important)

For the great time we all had at Junnar....both the marraige, Shivneri and how can I forget the Mutton at Mama's (thank you to him too for tht)

And finally for being the brother from another mother!!!!! (remember the joke of my dad saying "ka re tumhi bhau ahat ka??" hehehe)

There are many more things to talk about. Many more thank yous to be given but I stop here, sitting back and reliving the good and the bad times we shared!!!


Farewell Gundya and all the very best in whatever you do!!!


P.S: Hope you will be regular in updating your blogs!!!!

2 comments:

आदित्य गोपाळ गुंड said...

hey man thanks a lot..you made me cry dude..being here away from all of you guys and my parents is quite hard dude.. hope i will manage as soon as possible...

Advait Borate said...

Dont worry mate..you will be just fine!!!!