Monday, May 11, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

This Mother's day held a bit more significance for the family. The Mrs celebrated her first Mother's day. The little one did his bit by letting us take his hand and footprints, which ultimately led to this :



My contribution in the above work of art apart from holding the little one's feet, so that his footprints don't smudge the canvas,  was to suggest the text you see on the artwork.

It has been an incredible journey so far. Without doubt the Mrs wasn't flying solo through all of this. It would be gross injustice if I say that we shared the burden equally. There is no shame in admitting that my contribution in the journey so far as been about the same as that in the artwork you see above. 

As I post this blog, I really do believe that mothers are special. As a father to our little one, I have seen his Mother do things which my wife would not have been capable of. It's as if the day our child was born, he was not the only one who came into this world.

Don't worry, I am not beating myself up for letting Mommy take all the credit. You see I do have until June 21st to show what Fathers are really made off!

No comments: