Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nightflier

I still dont want to believe it, but the Nightflier has left the blogging scene :( With a heavy heart I deleted her link from my page. This just a note to say I will miss your blog.

She says that she has left blogger and blogging for good. I dont want to agree. How can some one grow out of blogging? How can it be boring? :(

There are many questions unanswered, which will simply remain, cos the Nightflier will no longer visit blogger and yes not even know about this post!!! Ever :(

Please come back!!!!

P.S: Went to Sula yesterday evening and remembered how you had been drunk when u visited it. Damn I was not there!!!!

2 comments:

Neha Chakke said...

waaattttttttt...thts very shcking mate........i wish she gets back :(

prachi said...

hey yamini has left blogging.. ohh the only blogs i read were urs ketakis n yaminis.. sigh!!