Sunday, October 25, 2009

Internet Connection in Pune...finally :)

After a wait of more than 2 months since I got my new lappy, I have finally got myself an internet connection. The Reliance Netconnect (offerring upto 3.1 Mbps speed). It is USB powered meaning I can be online on the move :)

But there is a flip side, the connectivity in my house is pretty pathetic, but if I step out and occupy any of the benches on Sus Road, I get a 100% connectivity, which is good enough!!! I did try looking for other service providers, but the connection problem at my place persisted, so went in for this which atleast assures me maximum speed when I am in the zone :)

It feels great!!!!

3 comments:

prachi said...

So whenever u r online late nights u r on sus road bench?

Neha Chakke said...

good....but u r hardly online :(

Anonymous said...

nice one addu :)

~yamini