Tuesday, March 31, 2009

D R U J injury...will be on a 21 day haitus

Saturday 28th march 2009 on my way back to Pune from Harihareshwar, my bike left the tarmac and skidded over a patch of gravel. I have suffered a possible wrist bone dislocation on my right hand which is pending further medication. That means I will be out of action (read..not riding my bike) for the better part of 21 days :(
It is a D R U J injury (Distal Radio Ulnar Joint), below is the x-ray image which illustrates the same:

The dislocation is in the highlighted part. Btw that is not my X-RAY, i googled it up ;)
Details of how it happened will follow shortly as and when I get the patience to type with my left hand...
Until then I am praying and saying..GET WELL SOON ;)

3 comments:

Nightflier said...

awww..
get well soon dude :)

Ketaki... said...

get well soon.. :)

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.