Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Space At MINDSPACE

After all it must come to this,
No one knows what life really is.
I came here with many dreams in mind,
I wish all those days would just rewind.

Here i found new friends and family,
Well I can't think of any other simile.
Here I got ample oppurtunity,
How I wish it would go on till infinity.

But everything has to end sadly,
So that we can welcome tomorrow gladly.
All that remains of this time,
Are distant memories which makes me smile.

I will not say goodbye to u all,
Coz I want to meet you again and I hope you call.
But I would certainly say FAREWELL,MINDSPACE,
Where else I could have found so much space?



(this poem was written as a part of farewell speech for my DEAREST.....MINDSPACE is an archietecture firm in Bangalore.)

No comments: