Friday, October 27, 2006

If and the (Cigarrette) Butt...

I remember the day when it all started,
Though I can't say how I was prompted.
Life changed a bit I agree,
I think it just kinda increased my glee.

Life is a kaliedoscope of Ifs and Buts,
To get through it you need pure guts.
Some questions are not to be answered,but kept,
While some are to be explored in depth.

I say the (Cigarrette) Butt is much kinder than the But,
Atleast it frees you from the rut.
They brand you a SMOKER for life,
But who cares, by now you adore her like your wife.

Don't worry about LIFE as the SMOKE rises,
Here you can enjoy in many guises.
Just keep a watch as the STICK ticks,
Coz the moment the (Cigarrette) Butt is reached, the But Begins.



(dedicated to all those who enjoy life to the fullest not only by LIVING it but by SMOKING it...
SUTTA ROCKS!!!!!!!!)

No comments: