Friday, November 13, 2009

The Humble Beginnings of the Pony Tail

From crew cuts, soldier cuts, simple zero machine cuts, punk hairstyle,clean shaven bald cut to the newest and the most awaited (atleast for me from the last 3 months or so)....

Finally today after much coaxing from my team mates (one of them got me a rubber band too :)) and the other did the rest, I have a small pony tail to boast off..

This are the Humble Beginnings of the Pony Tail


P.S: I pray that I don't have to sacrifice these small joys at the altar of marriage!!! :P :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope ur manager does not make u do 'something' about it ;) :P

~yamini

आदित्य गोपाळ गुंड said...

too good man...liked it...its like inspiration for me..will do it for sure now..

Snehal said...

OMG!!!!!

Neha Chakke said...

hey its cute :)...i wd kill to have my hubby wit one ;), n i thgt u vr gonna remain single :P

Prachi said...

So u HAVE marriage on ur mind :-D

Rahul Vidwans said...

hehehehehe! Kaye he Advait? Ati waait!!! Hahaha! Besht!