Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This RHYME will never RHYME

I would be just fine I think many times,
All alone and without any rhymes.
But then a distant melody,
Comes along and sings me a lullaby.

I try not to close my eyes,
Cos I have to face what ahead lies.
But then I hear a soothing chime,
I loose patience and fall in a deep ravine.

As I go down I feel light,
Almost as if I am a kite.
I see my friends waving and smiling
Making everything funny and rhyming.

Even then not all is fine,
Cos not everything is rosy and sublime.
I hurt someone, I committed a crime,
And because of that, this rhyme will never rhyme...

3 comments:

Neha Chakke said...

Man re-read it again but wit a different perspective.....n wat made it more beautiful vr the line of thgts involved in the process.....the way u packaged all the thgts was simply wonderful dear...think this is ur best creativity up to date....however i will see to it tht in future ur rhymes will surely rhyme...sorry once again

Rahul Vidwans said...

8-O

Unknown said...

awwwwwww ..... still stirs me ...